As a family-owned business in its second generation, we have been operating with great passion and a strong sense of responsibility towards the environment and the health of our customers for over 60 years.
MADE IN GERMANY – this traditional designation of origin promises the highest quality and safety standards. All steps of the manufacturing process are happening under one roof. This leads to effective processes and optimal fitment of all product components. These high-quality standards are one reason why many renowned companies have been loyal customers for several years. Long-standing partnerships with big brands, retailers, wholesalers and publishers are very important to us and prove that our products are constantly adapting to the market.
Temporary Tattoos are in direct contact with the skin. That is why excellent quality and skin compatibility are of the utmost importance to us. To achieve this, we strictly produce in accordance with legal requirements specified by the EU Cosmetic Regulation No 1223/2009 at our facility in Kassel, Germany. In extensive test procedures, accredited German institutes regularly examine the marketability of our products and verify the compliance with all statutory regulations. These controls prove the safety of our products. Additionally, numerous positive reviews on different online platforms emphasize the high quality we strive for. There could not be a better seal of approval to us and our products.
- From the idea to the final shipment – everything is done under one roof!
- Developed and produced in Kassel – made in Germany!
- Manufactured in accordance with EU Cosmetic Regulation No 1223/2009
- Certified according to EU Toy Regulation EN 71 Part 3/9-11
- Dermatologically tested and rated “Excellent” by Dermatest for skin compatibility
- 100 % vegan
- Plant-based colors without mineral oils and solvent-free additives
- Premium quality and safe application
- Tattoos last between 4-6 days
- Easily removable with skin lotion or oil